Note: I fell way behind on my AP reports so these are written many moons later based off my notes. The accuracy will likely vary greatly! Also, this is just transcribed from my notes. Things may be out of order!
This game was the one that made me wonder what the hell I was doing ever playing tabletop games. It was so brutal and amazing. I did make one mistake however, which was misunderstanding the rules for medicine. It prevents death, but someone grievously wounded is far from hale and healthy immediately after. We would have had several different outcomes if I had known that, but no matter, this was one amazing game.
Things that I remember from way back:
- Gefyon and Rán being amazing in their plotting.
- Ansgar, blinded, renewing his faith and gaining the sympathy of others. But now, who would read the will?
- Ring, finding that Rán did not love him, and in fact loathed him, killing her in the night and then blaming Daxo!
- The symmetry of the death of Baldr and the death of Rán, and the way it torn the families apart.
- Aurvandil, tempted by the Christian God.
- The summoning of Odins will on the beach to bring Ring strength… all for naught
- So many children lost. Some of the survivors broken-hearted, some vindicated.
Here are some great shots from the game: