More than a year after I first created Apocalypse Galactica, I finally have the post-playtest-feedback incorporated version ready! Downloads available on the main Apocalypse Galactica page.
The majors changes include:
- Converting all playbooks from Legal to Letter size.
- Refining moves to make them more specific, action-oriented, and clear.
- Creating an independent Battletar and Fleet playbook.
- Copious editing.
- Reworking of common currency base moves (supply and favors).
- Focusing the language of the game on BSG over AW (more Frak, less Dremmer).
- Credits given to contributors.
A ton of work has gone into Apocalypse Galactica. I hope you enjoy.
3 thoughts on “Apocalypse Galactica – Version 02”
Awesome. This is looking great! Thanks for sharing it, Sean.
Thanks John, I’m excited about it too!
Thanks for carrying on with this!