GM: Stras Acimovic
Players: Jory Bowers, Andi Carrison, and Sean Nittner
System: Scum & Villainy
Note: I fell way behind on my AP reports so these are written many moons later based off my notes. The accuracy will likely vary greatly! Also, this is just transcribed from my notes. Things may be out of order!
- Landed on planet Amarath (space Hawaii)
- Met Carrie (an ex-lover) of Lauren’s showed up.
- Faye got jealous and stormed off
- Baz made sure the Sun Eaters were gone and then went after Faye.
- Faye and Baz drank, went to a mendicant temple, and finally talked about what was eating her up (not knowing what was really going on with her and Laren
- Laren tried to patch things up with Carrie, which didn’t go well at all, and then went to indulge his vices in the red light district (which also didn’t work out too well). Many tears.
- At the temple, we found out about the Mendicants (while hot tubbing), learned about their religion, and met the Memmish mystic Boyan.
- Faye went and hung out with some rowdy pirates and when Lauren arrived to talk, she turned the tables and blew him off.
- Baz had a heart to heart with Aya about what killing other people does to you.
- When we finally returned to the ship we found it had already been boarded by the Janus Syndicate, lead by Victor Bax (Faye’s old boss), who had taken up shop in the Stardancer.
- The greeted us with grin and guns! “Looks like you’ve taken care of my pretty little beaut! You’re going to do a job for me!”