Note that applies to the next six months of Actual Play reports: I fell way behind on my AP reports so these are written many moons later based off my notes. The accuracy will likely vary greatly! Also, this is just transcribed from my notes. Things may be out of order!
I put a game of Inheritance on the forum and it filled up super quick so I thought, maybe, just maybe we’d have enough interest for another one. Wowza, yes! And another one. And one that Adam ran. And one that Kelsa ran. Dang, this game is that good!
Sad, wonderful memories of this game:
- Patient and kind Ansgar, slain for his “meddling”.
- Fulla trying so hard to keep her husband and her sons at peace… and watching it all fall apart.
- Gefyon, speaker of Odin, her words like a noose that tightened around her husband Tyr’s neck.
- Daxo, having slain his brother, no longer permitted to keep his name. He would be Ring now and marry Ran as ring was supposed to. Never again would the name Daxo be spoken.
Those who fell:
- Players SO excited to play this game.
- Steve, making the choice to take Ring’s name when he could have just killed everyone left standing.
- Zac’s heartache as Fulla as she confessed to Throvald that she converted, and his stoic resolve to hear none of it.
- Gefyon’s palpable malice and the way it put her quickly at odds Fulla!