Note: I fell way behind on my AP reports so these are written many moons later based off my notes. The accuracy will likely vary greatly! Also, this is just transcribed from my notes. Things may be out of order!
We explored the temple Vendara on the 5th Moon of Nightfall in the Brekk system!
- Faye and Lauren argued over which of their coats would be used to detect the time decay field!
- Lauren used his amulet and prayers to illuminate the fields of bad time.
- Faye dashed ahead to place handholds and pitons to make the passage easier for everyone else to pass, and infuriated Bhaz and Lauren in the process, but Bar-Hazuk had to be left behind
- We entered a room with a giant stone growing up out of a out a well if light, covered in rings that showed different places and times.
- Faye and Lauren had a tense argument about Faye’s propensity to dash into danger.
- Bhaz tracked down the path to up to the ring that took us where we needed to go and we climbed, precariously, up to it.
- We walked across a giant chasm with a huge ur-bot that was making all kinds of creepy stone objects.
- We found dead bodies (killed by something that bit them) and after looting them decided to go the other way.
- We entered a room full of giant statues that would strike at those passing through. We threw rocks and then Faye ran through and make two statues attack each other. She made it through but again infuriated her crew and had another passionate discussion with Lauren about what it means to be a crew!
- We cut to folks on the crew playing Go Fish: Carrie and Zied Gunnz!
- We crossed through a room with lasers… and belly crawled under it.
- We found the final room with an alien that had a crown on it and was defended by 15 ur-bots (now inactive) on a mountain of skulls. The xeno was protecting another cube!
- Lauren took the crown off and was filled with rage. Rather than shunting them into the ur-bots (which would have sent them into a murderous rage), he quelled his anger by remembering good times with the crew.
- We recovered the crown (and the cube, which Faye rode out through of the portals) and made our way back to the ship!