GM: Sean Nittner
Players: Karen Twelves, Adrienne Mueller, and Eric Fattig
System: Blades in the Dark
Notes I jotted down before the game. Did these make sense back then?
Tentacle Monster Attacked their ship as they tried to dock. What the what even? (it was drawn to their lightning barrier hull)
At the meeting in Tangletown
- Sergeant Lochlan (speaking for Captain Dunville)
- Corran, in butchers garb cooking meat (fierce, loyal, quiet)
- Erin (ghost, shrewd, tough, cunning)
- Darmot, with the Bluecoats
- Tor (Billhook, chewing, spitting, bored)
How it went down:
We’ were just doing a job: 6/6 Ticks filled and the Billhooks back off, but with the following consequences:
- Corran will not rest until Elke is dead
- Corran hates Elke but believes her that Erin isn’t totally stable. (A crack in their bond forms)
- 4 coin spent to appease the Bluecoats as well as the Billhooks.
Unquiet Dead: Erin comes for retribution!
Faction Clocks Move
The Ministry is investigating the death of Captain Lannock. Rooting out seditionists and making an example of the Emperor’s might. Naria Strangford (the Lord’s daughter) brought on trial for harboring rogue spirits and practicing vamparism! Found guilty by Judge Mora and imprisoned in Bellweather.
Leviathan Hunters demand the Iruvian hunting grounds as theirs have all but run dry.
Ghosts are close to breaking free from the bonds that tether them to the Keeper’s lighting towers (3/4 ticks)